Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Final Niece and (Sort of) Nephew of the Summer!

No, nobody had twins.  But, in a stunning twofer, my extended family got two new members yesterday.

My husband's brother Ritch and sister-in-law Venessa welcomed their sixth child (second girl):

Dorothy Sue Ford
Born 7/26/11 at 8:06 p.m.
8 pounds, 10 oz. 
21 1/2 inches long

(Oh, and at 8 pounds, 10 oz., she is the smallest baby of the sixth they've had.) 

Also, Kimberly and Brian, who are actually my brother's brother-in-law and sister-in-law (but we are Facebook friends and Kimberly reads this blog) welcomed their second child (and second boy):

Benton Joseph Crossley
Born 7/26/11 (time not indicated on Facebook)
8 pound,  9 oz.
19.5 inches long

(Wow, both of these babies were 8-pounders!)

This concludes my series Babies Who Were Born in My Family This Summer.  

Congratulations to all parents and siblings! 

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Thanks Shannon! I still can't believe how big he was, considering he was almost 2 weeks early - such a chunker :)