Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Little Pretties

Leia says:

For example, grocery store flowers:


Getting a jump on fall, I ordered the Bath & Body Works Wallflowers holder shaped like a leaf.  The scent bulb that's currently in there: S'mores!  Greatest air freshener scent ever. 


I know you've all seen the purple KitchenAid before.  Technically, the color is called Boysenberry.


My new favorite pedicure color, although I don't actually know the name of it.  Something from OPI:


I switched to French tips for my nails.  They're the gel kind:


Oh, and my other fall air freshener is shaped like an owl.  It has a fun 70's vibe, because I'm spending this fall writing a play script for the park district, and the play takes place in the 70's.  The scent bulb in there is Frosted Cupcake, which pretty much just smells like your generic vanilla.  It's nowhere near as awesome as S'mores. 


And finally, this is my Fiesta clock that hangs in my newly-remodeled home office.  I hope to do a whole post about my office once I finally get that one last giant picture hung, but for now, here's my clock.  As you can see from the paint color on the wall, the office is obviously the girliest room in the house:



Posted by Picasa

No comments: