Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday Bullet Points of Sadness

Continuing with my "Problems of the Problemless" theme:
  • It's never fun to wake up in the morning and realize that all you have to look forward to is a treadmill workout, a trip to the grocery store, cleaning out the garage, and general household chores.
  • My Technorati ranking is SO LOW. So low. I don't know what happened, but overnight I jumped from the 9,000th most popular blog to the 25,000th (rounding here). This is my worst ranking ever, and I know it's really dumb, but it makes me sad. Where's the love for Same Old Shannon?
  • The weather is just crappy. So cold. I feel like I've never been this cold in my life, even though I know that's not true. What is true is that I mentally swore off my winter coat, and now I'm freezing in my spring coat.
  • Seriously, why is my blog ranked so low? Why, why, why, WHY?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon, Being one of your biggest fans, I would like to read your Technorati page, but I am also of the blog-challenged variety, and don't know where to find it! Is it possible to put a link to it on your SOS page?

Hope you and Bill enjoy your date night tonight!

Adele

Andrella said...

Because there has to be like 10billion or more blogs out there and they've only tallied up a quarter of the scores? There's still time!!

I still read you everyday!! =)

Leigh Ann said...

(((HUGS))))

If it helps, I think I came over three times yesterday. :)

<3