Sunday, April 18, 2010

Not-so-big problems

First of all, I am posting twice in one day because I didn't post yesterday. Yes, I know that's cheating. Whatever.

This running thing is just killing me. I have gone out running twice since my class last week, and both times were big fat fails. I couldn't run for 5 minutes straight at all. This has been trying both physically and psychologically. Some people have suggested that this particular program might be starting out too advanced, and that I should try something easier at first, but I don't know if I should because I still have to be able to hang with the teacher/class on Wednesdays.

Anyway, so all the time I am exhausted and crabby. I can't seem to get anything done. And I just feel off my rhythm these days anyway. First I went on this trip, and then last week Bill worked late every single day, so simple things like preparing dinner and sitting down to eat it with my family have not happened in several days. I feel off.


No comments: