Sunday, April 4, 2010

The big bunny, and other Easter photos

This was actually last week when Nathan saw the Easter bunny at the park district egg hunt.



Then last night we colored eggs:



This one is cute, even though the lighting is weird in these:


This morning we went to a church that we never go to, because it was important to my husband that we go to church. They had an egg hunt there, but I didn't get any pictures of it. This is a silly picture of Nathan before church.



And then after church I got the shot of a lifetime:


We just bought a new video camera, so I was playing around with that, which means that the capturing of Easter in still photographs kind of suffered. For example, the basket-opening and the egg hunt at the church are on (fairly long) videos that I have not yet uploaded.

Happy Easter, everyone!

No comments: