Saturday, June 11, 2011

Journey to Gurnee: Thursday

I didn't do a great job of taking photos on this trip.  Sometimes you just forget. 

On Thursday Nathan and I hit the waterpark first thing in the morning, and then we played at the arcade.  Bill came down and played in the waterpark with us.  Then we had lunch and went to the outlet mall to shop. 

I didn't take the first picture until dinnertime, which was at Rainforest Cafe in the mall.  I let Nathan get the souvenir frog drink container because I thought it was cute:


I had Bill take a picture of me to prove I was on the trip, since I'm usually the one who takes the vacation photos and, therefore, am not in them.


At the mall we visited a game store, where we got the live-action version of Angry Birds:


It was cute:


We went back to the waterpark that evening, which is when I took the only waterpark photos.  It's kind of hard to take pictures of a waterpark, what with the whole "water potentially ruining your camera" thing. 




That's the small collection of photos from Thursday. 

No comments: