Sunday, November 20, 2011

Right Now

It's 6:35 and it just occurred to me that Nathan is not bathed, the dinner dishes are not in the dishwasher, and Laundry Load 1 of 2 is not folded.  (Laundry Load 2 of 2 is not even in the dryer.) 

And yet today I went to the gym and did 50 minutes of cardio, cleaned the kitchen like on my hands and knees and shit, planned out my whole Thanksgiving menu and went to the first of many stores, picked up the kitchen when it got messy again, started two loads of laundry, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. 

I'm annoyed with the everyday tasks of life.  I feel like my house is one step away from Hoarders. 

On the plus side, I got a whole bunch of new stickers for the grocery store game, and I made an Excel database of all the duplicates I have.  Send me an email if you want to trade stickers. 

No comments: