Monday, March 21, 2011

Share Your Breakfast


The Kellogg's Share Your Breakfast program is a campaign to reduce childhood hunger. You just take a picture of your breakfast and upload it to their site, and for every picture Kellogg's will donate the money for a free school breakfast.

This is a picture of one of my favorite breakfasts, pumpkin oatmeal. The idea came courtesy of Ashley. It's half a cup of quick oats, half a cup of water, half a cup of canned pumpkin, and one tablespoon of brown sugar. You microwave it for one minute. It's 5 points on the new Weight Watchers program, and, as Ashley pointed out, it allows you to get in a whole serving of vegetables at breakfast.

Katie has already become a convert to pumpkin oatmeal, and you should try it, too!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Yay pumpkin oatmeal! Too bad I already ate my breakfast, or I would upload a picture. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow.

Ashley said...

I had it for breakfast too! But mine had raisins, which I know you don't appreciate :P

Kimberly said...

ooh that sounds good!