Monday, November 1, 2010

Look what I'm doing!

It's November, also known as National Blog Posting Month! And like last year, I'm endeavoring to post every single day in November. So I get to have this cool badge of a flying typewriter:


And I'm supposed to add myself to their November blogroll, but I can't figure out how, making me feel as technologically advanced as a person who actually thinks you can post to a blog using a typewriter. Because what the hell does "hover" mean?

Anyway, I'm posting every day in November.

And I was going to make this more than just an intro post, but my kid ... well, anyway, he got in the way.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It took me a sec to figure it out too and I've done this before!

You have to create an account first on the site, then when you put your mouse over the blogrolls tab it will say 'submit link'. I had to try to remember my sign in from a few years ago!

Good luck! I'm trying to manage two this year and 45 mins to post to both before midnight! lol

Kimberly said...

I for one am excited that you'll be posting daily - I totally look forward to your posts!