Friday, October 15, 2010

10 True Confessions

1. I could not tell you with 100% certainty where my iron is.

2. I don't even own an ironing board.

3. I don't balance my checkbook. I don't actually know what balancing a checkbook even means.

4. I do a little voice for my cat. Leia provides quite the running commentary. When I have something insulting to say to Bill, I do it in Leia's voice. She's kind of a jerk.

5. I really don't understand what exactly is going on in most foreign conflicts. I just know that there are two groups fighting, and it's usually over religion.

6. I'm one of those people who gets most of her news from The Daily Show and Saturday Night Live.

7. I forgot how to make an Excel spreadsheet.

8. My favorite food is brown sugar-cinnamon Pop Tarts.

9. I don't like the following movies that everybody assumes that everybody else loves: Goonies, The Princess Bride, and Grease.

10. I don't separate my darks and lights when I do laundry. I just shove whatever is dirty into one giant, overfilled load.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As usual, you have candidly stated many of my secret thoughts, and made them sound cool! FYI, there is a great product called "Shout Color Catcher." It takes the guilt out of the non-sorting thing. I NEVER sort laundry, and now have a license to (not) do so.

Adele